Esports is a fast-growing industry. The number of people playing video games has increased dramatically in recent years. The eSports market is expected to grow significantly over the coming years. With more money pouring into eSports events every year, professional athletes continue to flock to the scene.
However, many fans still believe that competitive gaming is just another facade. But when you take a closer look at the numbers, it quickly becomes apparent that eSports are poised to explode over the next decade. So why shouldn’t we expect our kids to get excited about something so lucrative?
Growth of Esports
The growth of esports can be attributed to several factors:
More Competitive Gaming Options
With so many popular console systems like Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 5 now supporting eSports competitions, aspiring pros have plenty of opportunities to compete on their home turf.
For example, you could participate in an Overwatch League match between two teams representing your favorite team. Or maybe you want to try out Call of Duty? There are tons of tournaments available where you can test yourself against other competitors around the world.
As mentioned earlier, consoles have become much better at handling high-end graphics and gameplay. This means that professional gamers no longer need to rely solely on PCs when they want to get serious about competition.
They can use powerful hardware built specifically for gaming purposes. As virtual reality becomes increasingly mainstream, we’re seeing companies create entire industries based solely on immersive experiences.
Video game companies have been investing heavily into developing eSports programs because they know how big the potential audience is. Companies offer substantial cash prizes to top performers as well as free subscriptions to their respective services. These incentives help attract fans and keep them engaged throughout the season.
Getting Started in Esports?
If you’re interested in becoming a professional video gamer, here are three ways to begin your journey:
Become a Streamer
If you love watching others play video games but don’t necessarily enjoy doing it yourself, then streaming might be right up your alley. You can set up a live broadcast using software like OBS Studio and Twitch TV.
Then viewers will watch while you interact with chat rooms and commentate during each round. It may not sound glamorous, but if you’ve got good content and built a strong following, you could make money in just a few hours.
Join a Tournament
Many large corporations sponsor various eSport tournaments. Some of these events feature thousands of dollars in prize pools, making them great places to find sponsorships and earn extra income. Others only require entry fees and provide smaller cash awards. Either way, participating in one of these events gives you access to a wide range of players who share similar interests.
Get Involved With a Community Organization
The best place to learn more about what goes into being a successful player is by getting involved with local communities or groups dedicated to helping people improve their skills. Whether you join a group focused on improving your aim or joining a clan that helps you practice teamwork, you’ll gain valuable experience along the way.
Starting Your Own Esport Team?
If you’re looking to form a team, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1) Choose Your Team Name Wisely – If you plan on having multiple teams under your name, make sure each team uses different names. Otherwise, you run the risk of being associated with all of them.
2) Consider Using an Online Platform – There are plenty of online platforms available these days that allow players to join together and compete against others without ever meeting face-to-face. Some examples include Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Steam, Battlefy, and ESL Play.
3) Find Players Who Share Similar Interests – The best way to find this out is to ask around. Try to match them up with someone else who shares the same interest.
4) Be Flexible & Open Minded – Don’t limit yourself to only playing certain types of games. Instead, think outside the box and experiment with things you’ve never tried before. Don’t let preconceived notions prevent you from trying new things. Remember, no matter where you go, somebody has been somewhere before you.
5) Have Fun – Competition can sometimes feel intense, as most gamers enjoy competing because they love the thrill of victory and the challenge of defeat. Instead of getting caught up in winning and losing, focus on enjoying the experience.
1xBet Esport Gaming
If you want to continue growing in viewership numbers and revenue generation, then 1xBet is for you. 1xbet is one of Europe’s leading online betting companies offering sports betting & casino products at its flagship website www.1XBET.mobi
1xBet offers a wide range of services, including live streaming of sporting events, mobile apps, customer support via email/live chat, and telephone 24 hours a day.